Friday, August 12, 2011

My day out

The weather broke and the humidity went away just in time for me to go the the League Fair. It was a great time seeing all my art friends and colleagues and enjoying the beautiful scenery too. The sculpture garden was a delight, as usual.

I went earring shopping - I know, I can make my own, but I wanted some that I couldn't make, like glass and polymer to add some blues and reds to my wardrobe. I ended up with three pair blue, one red and one turquoise and green. All nice, all artisan crafted - not Chinese!

There were many varieties of arts represented. Going with a shopping purpose was one of my best ideas, though. I didn't get distracted and wander aimlessly :)

If you have a chance to attend this, then DO. It is on until Sunday at Mt. Sunapee Resort, Newbury, NH.

No comments:

Post a Comment