Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thinking About Spring?

After only two cold days, bbbrrrrr............ I think I have become a wimp! We have been spoiled with good weather since that awful storm in October and now it is really becoming winter.

I started machine work on my Marsh Marigold yesterday and like how it is coming out. Of course, I actually planned this piece to be SMALLER, but my ideas and actuality don't seem to mesh! I find that a teeny bit frustrating as I have a few really small canvasses I want to fill. I think I just need to do a one flower type thing, time will tell.

I did myself a favor the other day and hid the Craisins (people here eat everything) in order to make some cranberry orange cookies, but can't seem to find where I put them! That figures.
The other day we were looking for a small electric heater we have and we both thought it was in the box. Looked there, but no heater. We can't seem to find it. I just wanted to record that for my next CRS Club meeting - LOL!

So, I end on the note that everything here is just fine and normal. Wishing you all a wonderful 2012!

AH HA! Found the Craisins ...............hiding in plain sight  :)


2 comments:

  1. OK...took a few to figure out what CRS meant, but I should have remembered/known as I've been a full-fledged member for quite awhile now!!!!!
    Looking forward to seeing where your creativity will take you in 2012 ( along with seeing where mine takes me also! )
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a happy new year and the hope that both of us will remember what we were looking for the first time we enter a room.

    ReplyDelete