After many months, I think I'm back in the swing of working on my pieces. Today I have a mock-up of my Common Grackle. This little guy will be changed a bit as once I take photos of pieces, I can really step back (sort of) and see what doesn't look right to me.
mock up with swamp/marsh fabrics I dyed the other day
I realized this morning that I now have three pieces that I have in line waiting for me to work on and my working time has been limited. Got to fix that!
I found this piece the other day looking through some older pieces I have. It's one of the last pieces I made BA or before accident. As you can see, it is very geometric and I had started hand quilting it - there is even a little left over blood on it where I pricked my finger!