Saturday, April 9, 2011

First Post on this blog

Yes, I know, I am schicziod (sp?) or something, but I missed the layout of the blogger blog. I can never tell when anything is interesting or what friends are doing with the wordpress blog.

Last night I attended the opening of the Walker Weed Exhibit - LNHC Lifetime Achievement Award. The man was charming and fun and his work is just beautiful. Good times were had by all.

So today I will work on my birds or maybe the fish and maybe a bowl and wait for the car guy to call to tell me the car has arrived.
In the meantime, a roof guy is coming to give us an estimate.
My new smart phone is smart. I put in my appointments for the week. That's it...............my life in the fast lane.............it goes fast enough for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment