Monday, April 18, 2011

Nothing on the design wall this Monday

I have lots to finish, so no designing right now. Three pieces were basted and are ready to be quilted. I had to take a day out and play with my Car Geek Husband. Now that I have a new car, he needed me to play with all the gadgets and buttons, wash it (yes, it had tire black on the wheels which make a greasy mess) and then we went over to the school and took some pictures. This was all good as I ended up having lobster for dinner :) Patience wins sometimes.

Working on pricing my quilt work. I have no idea............stabbing in the dark to come up with something I would be happy with. These take a long time to make, as most know, so pricing to the market fairly and well is the key.
So the next question is: "Who is my market?" I don't have an answer for that yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment