Monday, July 4, 2011

Getting it all together

It has been a long road these past few weeks. I can do a very small amount of hand sewing, but can do machine sewing and am planning on making a handbag or two. I got some neat-o feet for my machine and am dying to try them.

It's also time to start dyeing scarves and fabric for my palette. I am finishing off my fascinator (hopefully today) and got a beautiful silk flower from Shibori Girl to wear on my dress for the wedding on the 9th.

I also bought some of her ribbon which I have been looking at for over a year. Took the plunge and will make some of my own flowers and add some to my work, as soon as I can do it :)

What a great way to fritter away the time.............writing things on the computer. I could be doing something else in the studio, so ..........off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment