Monday, May 23, 2011

Design Wall?

Everything is on my bench waiting to come to life. Now I have two botanicals and am thinking about some food..............could that be because I can't cut and chop? I think I will try my small Quisinart and see if I can make anything, probably soup.
I just need someone to peel potatoes :)  Let's see, college grad......I think he could help, eh? If nothing else, between his two parents and all we are requiring of him, he will probably run to get a job! LOL!
No, we really need the help right now, so in between job hunting.............he can peel potatoes and set signs on the trail.
 The daughter ..... we will use for important things, like food choices at the supermarket ................maybe some cooking, but she gets out at 6 and I like to eat then, not really any later.

No comments:

Post a Comment