Sunday, May 15, 2011

Nothing much - just an update

Last week it was jury and then I bought a new machine. Now this week I am cleaning and putting away most of my work for preparation for an interval of not sewing because of hand surgery. I also spent some time making covers for my new machine and my serger. I always hated that plastic cover that came with it, so figured I'd make on for the serger while I was at it. Now they will be warm and cozy while they hang around.

So, one of the things on my list is to take photos of my Bernina 930 to put it up for sale. This machine has everything and served me well. I am not sure if I should post it on the Sew it's For Sale, or the Bernina Somethings or E-Bay, or maybe even Craig's List. Here's the link to Craig's List  http://nh.craigslist.org/art/2382318651.html
 Any suggestions? Maybe all of them? That could get confusing.

I was also thinking of doing a few pieces (yes I did say I was putting them away) and keeping them for when I can hand sew. The designing and cutting out is part of the process and I can do that now, then stack them for when I can get back to it. Thanks............I talked me into it! LOL!

I never did get to play with the blog look as Blogger goofed up the past few days and wasn't available.

No comments:

Post a Comment